Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does this girl like me? 10 points?

i don't no whether this girl i work with likes me or if she is just being friendly. firstly im 19 and she is 26. we have lots in common and are both studying the same degree at uni. she asks what music and movies i like and is interested in my family like asking how many brothers and sisters i have and their names and ages ect. we are always talkin when we work together, recently she has been putting her hands in my pockets to get a pen or whipping me with her key lanyard. she also says to me stuff like you're really good with children and she said that i could get any girl i wanted. she is also really open to me she tells me about whats troubling her and asks me what to do. when she was drunk the other week she sent me a message saying i love you after i did her a favour. as well my colleagues say that she is always in a bad mood apart from when i work with her where she normally is quite happy. i cant tell by her body language she doesn't really play with her hair or anything and she appears confident. i really like her but i'm not sure whether she thinks the same i don't no if i should ask her out, if i was wrong would that ruin our working relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment