Friday, August 12, 2011

Double major.doubleconcentration n a minor????helppppppp me pleaseeeeeeee?

ok so after a month or so i have finally decided what i want to study. I want to be part of the medi. I know this is a cut throat industry.n is ok. i know it n not getting there is not gonna make me sad. because i like a variety of things. I want to double major in Communications/Journalism. with a double concentration in pr. n broadcasting. n a minor in spanish. this will sure give me a wide range of jobs. n the minor is because i want to be part if the spanish media. but i dont mind either 1. so can i do this. combination. n what are the best collges out the in us for this. i m going to be a senior n deff. have the grades to get in many places. so please guys. people that are in the industry now of what im sorta going 4. or r studyingb now or have. this is 4 u. help me pleaseeeeeeeee i thank u in advance. bye n thanx!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment