Monday, August 8, 2011

Is anyone else sick of the age-old MYTH that 'women don't fart'?

Personally, it's obvious I fart like every other human being, but I never do it in public, well, at least not on purpose. lol. Well, to answer your question, the only time I hear the myth is on the internet, so I never take it seriously. Honestly, I always find it quite funny. As for guys having views on females farting, they're actually well-aware of the fact because we're human and also have intestines. In fact, because they take female flatulence to be disgusting, and females in generally to be great and arousing, they try not to ociate the two in the same instance because it can be a turn-off. Nonetheless, think about it, aren't you sure they had females in the family that could have farted around them? lol. If not, then they were SUPER secret about it. As for the women believing in the myth, I'm not too sure. Everyone I know is well-aware they can fart, but they choose not to do so in public. (Don't we all? lol) If they do however believe in the myth, it's probably because they want to be super ladylike or so. As for when a guy, or anyone for that matter, farts around me, honestly, I'd laugh and temporarily leave from the area because I don't want to smell it. However, if it were my boyfriend and/or one of my best friends, (which they wouldn't even fart in public anyways) I'd tell them to stop. As for the myth dying, I HIGHLY doubt it would anytime soon, but really, instead of focusing on the death of the myth, trying to get accustomed to it so it wouldn't bother you.

No comments:

Post a Comment