Sunday, August 7, 2011

What is Ex Hubby doing/thinking with this custody situation?!!?

Ok, heres the details. Ex hubby and I just divorced this spring. We have joint custody of our two year old. A few months ago he decided he just couldnt stay in the same state as me (AZ), he wanted to move back home (MN) (because he says he has nothing here if he doesnt have me etc) Keep in mind the divorce was originally his idea; he left the family, he cheated multiple times, he said he didnt want me anymore etc. I have since moved on and quite happy. Anyway, first he wanted a month on/month off with our son (as in flying our son back and forth to live here a month then there a month). I said (and everyone else I talked to) that that was a bad idea for a 2 year old. Then he has been fighting for 5 weeks/3 weeks (also not good I thought) NOW, he wants to meet TONIGHT and discuss him just seeing our son when he visits here, sometimes a week and a half to 2 weeks at a time (which Im totally fine with since I can go see our son for a few hours every couple days or whatever) So, a little help folks, whats up this mans sleeve this time?? I'd love to trust him but the sneaky, underhanded things he has done these past couple months to get me to agree to let our son go back and forth like that have not sat well in rebuilding any trust I might have had. To summerize, I WANT him to have a relationship with his dad, I want him to be with his dad as mush as 50 percent custody would allow, but its physically impossible with dad moving to another State. I do know if he wants to do it this way (just see him every time he visits), he'll wait another month or so and file for the month on /month off stuff again. And make me feel guilty for "not being agreeable and taking his son from him"....ugggg

No comments:

Post a Comment